The City of Vinita is seeking photos to help tell our story as we promote Vinita online, in printed materials, and other formats. Anyone is eligible to enter the contest. To be considered, photos must be submitted with the official entry form before 5:00 pm on May 21. Details below.
Photo Contest Rules and Information
- Anyone is eligible to enter the contest; however, photos must be taken within Craig County.
- Each photo must be submitted with an entry form, which includes publicity release/permission to reprint form. Entry forms are available at https://forms.gle/YYWDkVDmiydnDPXp8 . Entrants must fully complete the Entry/Release Form. Photos must be in image format (jpeg preferred) and no bigger than 10 MB.
- Categories for the contest will include Open, Agriculture, Native America, Railroad and Route 66.
- Photos must not feature the intellectual property of others (such as a registered trademark) and must be in good taste.
- Only electronic files of the photos are accepted in the photo contest.
- The City of Vinita reserves the right to crop and edit photos.
- Every attempt will be made to provide photo credit; but it is not guaranteed for all uses of the image by the City of Vinita.
- All accepted photos may be used in various media formats for an unlimited amount of time and at no cost to the City of Vinita.
- Minors may participate in the contest with parental consent.
- One winner in each category will be publicly recognized by having their entry displayed at City Hall and on the City’s website, as well as receiving a 11 x 14 print of their entry. The photographer of the entry chosen as Best Overall will receive the recognition listed above, as well as a gift basket filled with Vinita gift items and local gift certificates valued at more than $200.